The Excavate BP's Stuff Project Page
Times are changing. That's always a time for Growth. Not a bad thing.
My History & Why It's Time To Let It All Go
I'm going to make this a simple, fast, fun event that may last several weeks. Every Wednesday night at 10:00 p.m. EST, I'll be sharing a box, crate or pile of stuff from my storage. Many of these boxes or crates have been sitting for years. I know, sort of, what's in them. I'm not a collector, I'm a worker. many of the items in these crates are visuals, crowd gathering tools, tricks, assorted gimmicks, accessories, parts and pieces. I never meant to have these just sit around, but as the decades pass, crowds change. I had to "go with the flow" and make changes now and then which retired some things. This process occurred over and over with years in between. As magicians, you know the drill that's for sure.
So now that I'm in my late 60's and my pitches (BrotherPaulMagic.com) are down, Garlic shows (PatTheGarlicLady.com) are cancelled, Sailing charters (FantaSeaSailing.com)are frozen , and my CellGrasp sales (CellGrasp.com) are creeping along, it's time to get creative and share some treasures with my fellow Magi's. You all have been my family since the late 1960's. Magic is a great ride. I Love every moment.
Thanks for playing along. Thanks for your support. Also Congratulations on your new found stuff.
This Is How It Works, I'm Thinkin', At This Point
1. Go to:
2. Fill out the invitation form if you are interested in joining the party.
3. I'll send you an invite link and it will take you to a private spot on YouTube. (You can share the link with others, but keep in mind, they may bid against you.
4. I'll be on live to get things started, Then a video will be played with the "Excavating" of the treasures.
5. I'll come on live at the end of the video to answer any questions.
6. If you are interested in the "Find" of the night, just put a bid in the chat box. It will be up for bidding for 48 hours.
7. At the end of the bidding, the winner will be notified and the shipping process will be dealt with at that time.
8. The next "Excavation" will be scheduled for the following week at the same time. We'll repeat this until everything is gone.